Cuisine Style Tamilnadu
Cooking Time 45 minutes To Serve 4 Take with Any Side Dish
Rice -2 cups
Water- 4 cups
Grated Coconut-1 cups
Coconut Milk- 2 cups
Mustard seeds- 2 tsp
Urad dal - 1 tsp
Bengal Gram-1 tbsp
Green chillies-3 slit
Ginger- 1 inch smashed
Cashew Nuts-1/4 cup
Ground Nuts--1/4 cup
salt- 1 tsp
• Get thin extract of coconut milk by squeezing the grated
• Boil the rice (1:3) with water mixed coconut milk.
• Dry roast ground nuts and cashew nuts separately and keep
• In a pan heat the oil.
• Splutter mustard seed then add Urad dal, Bengal gram, Green
chili, smashed ginger, Curry leaves, grated coconut, and Salt
fry for 1 minute.
• Mix rice.
• Add ground nuts and cashew nuts and mix well.
Note: Without coconut milk, cashew and ground nuts this
recipe can be prepared. Tips: Add 2 to 3 drops of lemon to get different