• 1 lb Chicken (cut into pieces)
• 2 Onion (diced)
• 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
• 2 Dry Red Chili
• ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
• 6 Curry Leaves
• 2 tsp Red Chili Powder
• 2 tsp Coriander Powder (dhania powder)
• 2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
• ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
• Salt to taste
• 3 tbsp Oil
• Wash and cut the chicken into pieces
• Heat oil in a frying pan and toss cumin seeds, red
chillies and curry leaves in to it.
• Add onions and fry it until it turns golden brown along
with ginger garlic paste.
• Add chicken along with turmeric powder, red chili
powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder and salt to
• Cook the mixture on medium flame until the oil
separates making the masala slightly thick and dry.