• 300 gms (10.5 oz) Chana Dal (Yellow Dal)
• 20 nos Green Chilies (finely chopped)
• 3 Onions medium sized (finely chopped)
• 1 1\2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
• 3 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
• 1 1\2 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
• 2 tsp Red Chili Powder
• Oil for deep frying
• Salt to taste
• Marinate the chana dal in water for about 2-3 hours.
• Grate the green chilies to a smooth paste.
• Grind the dal without adding water.
• Mix them into green chilies, onions, ginger-garlic
paste, coriander leaves, cumin seeds, red chili powder
and add salt to it.
• Take a part of the dal on the palm of your hand, and
flatten them to make a vada.
• Deep fry the vada in a medium flame in hot oil.