BANANA FLOWER CURRY RECIPE
Banana Flower Curry is a simple and healthy South Indian recipe.
• 1 Banana Flower (cut and soak in water, mixed with
• 1 cup Coconut (grated)
• 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
• 3 Red Chilies
• 1 sprig Curry Leaves
• 2 tsp Coconut Oil
• Salt to taste
• Boil the banana flower pieces in water for 7 minutes.
• Strain the water.
• Heat 2 tsp of coconut oil in a kadai or wok. Add
mustard seeds, curry leaves and red chilies.
• Next, add boiled banana flower, reduce the heat and
cook for 5 minutes.
• Mix in salt and grated coconut.
• Stir well and serve.
Suggestions: Serve hot with roti, paratha or plain