• 200 g Sear Fish, cubes
• 40 ml Coconut Oil
• 5 Green Chilies, slit
• 50 g Sambar Onion, sliced
• 10 g Ginger, sliced lengthwise
• 5 g Curry Leaves
• 2 Raw Mangoes, peeled & cut in cubes
• 6 g Turmeric Powder
• 20 g Red Chili Powder
• 200 ml Coconut Milk
• Salt, to taste
• Take a deep pan and heat coconut oil in it.
• Put sliced sambar onion, green chilies, half of sliced
ginger, half of curry leaves and peeled raw mango cubes
• Saute well, till the onions turns translucent and mango
is easily mashed.
• Add turmeric powder and chili powder to it and mix well
• Add salt and water in it and let the spices cook on
• Pour coconut milk in it and let it cook for 5 more
• Now, carefully drop the fish cubes in the prepared
mixture and cook till the fish is tender.
• Take a small saucepan and saute the remaining ginger
and curry leaves in 1 tbsp of oil.
• Garnish the prepared fish with this mixture and serve
hot, with rice.