• Rinse and wipe the ladyfingers.
• Snip off the two ends and cut on one side.
• Combine bengal gram flour, 1 tsp fennel seeds and all other dry
masalas except cumin and onion seeds in a bowl, mix well.
• Add salt and a tbsp of oil to it.
• Fill this masala into the ladyfingers, set aside.
• Heat up 3 tbsp of oil and fry rest of the fennel seeds, cumin
seeds, green chillies and onion seeds for a minute.
• Add stuffed ladyfingers to it and stir fry for 5 minutes.
• Cover and fry till they are cooked, stirring occasionally.
• Uncover and stir fry until the ladyfingers are crunchy.