Ka Shaak Papad Ka Shaak is a delectable dish and is quite easy to prepare.
• ½ cup Plain Boondi
• ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
• 3 Red Chilies, whole
• 1 tsp Coriander Powder
• 1 tbsp Bengal Gram Flour (besan)
• 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
• 3 tbsp Oil
• 2 Pappads, big size
• ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
• 1 pinch Asafoetida
• ¼ tsp Cumin Seeds
• 1 cup Yogurt (sour)
• Coriander Leaves (for garnish)
• Roast the pappad and then break it into medium-sized
pieces in a bowl.
• Now, take another bowl and put yogurt, besan and a cup of water
in it and whisk well.
• Take a pan and heat water in it. Soak pappad and boondi in this
hot water, for 2 to 3 minutes. Strain it and keep it aside.
• Take another pan and heat oil in it. When hot, put cumin seeds
• When the seeds start to crackle, put asafoetida and broken red
chilies in it and fry it for a minute.
• Now, put red chilly powder and beaten yogurt in it and stir
• When the mixture starts to boil, mix pappad and boondi in it
and let it boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Garnish it with cut coriander leaves and serve hot.