Churma Churma is a tasty traditional Rajasthani dish.
• 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour (Atta)
• 1/2 cup Pure Ghee (melted)
• 4 tbsp Semolina (Suji)
• 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
• 1/4 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
• 10 Cashewnuts (chopped)
• 10 Almonds (chopped)
• 10 Raisins
• Milk as required
• In a bowl, mix whole wheat flour and semolina and add
half cup of ghee to it and mix well.
• Add milk as required and knead into a stiff dough and roll out
twelve lemon sized balls.
• In a wok (kadhai), heat sufficient ghee and deep fry the balls
• Drain and place on an absorbent paper and cool.
• Drain the excess oil and allow it to cool.
• In a mixer, grind the balls to a coarse misture.
• Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder, cashewnuts, almonds and
raisins and mix.