200 gms mangodi
2- 3 red chillies whole
2 tblsp bengal gram flour (besan)
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 cup yogurt
1 tblsp oil
200 gms potatoes200 gms.
1 tblsp red chilli powder
1 tblsp ginger paste
salt to taste
2 tblsp coriander powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 tblsp coriander seeds
2 tblsp tomato puree
100 gms coriander leaves
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 bay leaf
• Cream curd; mix in besan and salt, red chilli powder,
coriander powder and turmeric powder to it.
• Peel, wash and cut potatoes into 1 centimeter cubes.
• Keep aside in water.
• Dry roast mangodi on hot tawa until crunchy and slightly
• Heat up oil, mix in brown bay leaf, cumin seeds, coriander
seeds, whole red chillies and salt and cook.
• Mix in potatoes and stir fry stirring constantly until golden
• Mix in ginger paste, mangodi, tomato puree and yogurt mixture,
mix in 1 cup of water and mix well.
• Mix in garam masala powder and cut coriander leaves.
• Stir fry for a further few minutes and serve hot.