• Lemon 2
• coriander leaves, chopped 1/4 cup
• Sweet corn ( cream style) 1 cup
• Vegetable stock 4 1/2 cups
• Lemon grass roots 2 inch piece
• Ginger, chopped 1 inch piece
• Lemon leaves 4-5
• Salt to taste
• Corn flour/ corn starch 3 teaspoons
• Vinegar 1 teaspoon
How To ?
• Heat 4 cups vegetable stock in a deep
non stick pan. Chop lemon grass root and add along with ginger
and lemon leaves and let it boil for 3-4 minutes.
• Chop coriander leaves finely.
• Take the lemon grass root, ginger and lemon leaves out of the
pan. Add cream style sweet corn and mix well. Add salt and mix.
• Mix cornstarch with ½ cup vegetable stock till smooth and add
to the soup. Mix well and cook till the soup thickens.
• Add coriander leaves and vinegar and mix well. Squeeze the
juice of the lemons and mix.
• Serve piping hot.
protein at every meal, including breakfast.
Eliminate wheat- and flour-based products for the time being.
Reduce starch to one portion a day, and don't eat that portion during your
Apples, pears, plums and berries all are good choices. Bananas are not.
Reduce or eliminate dairy for the time being, especially cow's milk.