50 gms Potato (Aloo)
50 gms Cauliflower (Phool gobi)
50 gms Carrot (Gajar)
75 gms Peas (Matar)
50 gms Tomato (Tamatar)
1 tbsp Butter
1/2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
Salt and Chilli Powder to taste
• To make the pancakes sift the flour along
with the salt.
• Add the egg and gradually add the milk.
• Mix and beat thoroughly till the batter is smooth and free of
• Allow the batter to remain in a cool piece for about an hour.
• Heat little oil in a frying pan.
• Pour a spoonful of the batter on it
• Cook one side till it is light brown and then turn the side.
• Now cook on the other side.
• Make the pancakes of all the batter.
• To make the filling cut the vegetables into small pieces and
carrots in shreds.
• Heat butter in a pan , add the vegetables and the seasoning.
• Cook it on low flame till vegetables are done.
• Now add tomato sauce.
• Spread this filling on the pancakes and roll them and serve
hot with the chutney.
protein at every meal, including breakfast.
Eliminate wheat- and flour-based products for the time being.
Reduce starch to one portion a day, and don't eat that portion during your
Apples, pears, plums and berries all are good choices. Bananas are not.
Reduce or eliminate dairy for the time being, especially cow's milk.