- Brown bread -8
- Cottage cheese (paneer) (100 grams)- 4 slices
Onion ,cut into round slices -1 medium
cut into round slices- 1 medium
- Tomatoes,cut into round
slices -2 medium
- Green capsicum,cut into thin strips -1
- Salt to taste
- Chaat masala -1 teaspoon
Cheese (optional)- 4
- Green mint and coriander chutney
- Tomato ketchup -4 tablespoons
- Arrange paneer, onion, cucumber, tomato, capsicum slices
on four bread slices. Sprinkle salt and chaat masala over
- Top with a cheese slice. Apply one tablespoon green
chutney on each of the remaining four slices.
- Top it with one tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- Place these slices over the cheese slices with the
chutnied side facing down. Press lightly.
- Place the sandwich on the grill and grill till both sides
are golden and have the grill marks. Serve hot.