• Dry roast all the seeds, almonds and coconut in a
frying pan and grind to a fine paste. Add to the yoghurt with
ground spices and set aside.
• Heat oil, add sliced onions and fry until light brown.
• Wash the turnip and cut into pieces.
• Add the turnips to the pan and fry until light brown.
• Add yoghurt mixture and fry for about 5 min.
• Add 1/4 cup water, cover and cook over very slow fire until
turnips become tender, and a thick gravy has formed.
• Add salt to taste.
• Turnip Curry is ready.