Rajma Goagji Razmah is very delicious and nutritious recipe.
• 250 gm Dried beans
• 2 kg Turnips
• 1 tsp Red chili powder
• 2 Cloves
• A pinch asafoetida
• 1 tsp Salt
• 2 tbsp Mustard oil
• 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
• 10 gm Vari Masala
• Wash the beans and soak them in water for 10-12 hours
• Wash the turnips and remove the green tops.
• Peel them and cut each of them into eight parts.
• In a pressure cooker, heat the mustard oil.
• Add cumin seeds, cloves and asafetida.
• Stir for a while and add the beans along with the water in
which they were soaked.
• Cook under pressure for about 15 minutes.
• Remove the pressure cooker from the flame and let it cool.
• Remove the lid and add the turnip pieces after washing.
• Also add salt and chili powder.
• Put the lid and again simmer for about 15 minutes.
• Remove from the flame and let it cool.
• Now open the cooker and add Vari Masala.
• Mix well and serve hot.