Moong Dal Panki is a very popular recipe.
• 50 gms Moong Dal
• 1/2 cup Water (to soak dal)
• 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
• 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
• 1 tbsp Fresh Curd
• 1 tsp Gram Flour
• 2 Green Chilies
• A pinch Asafoetida
• A pinch of Sugar
• Salt to taste
• 1 Banana Leaf
• 1 tsp Oil
• Soak moong dal in water for about two hours and drain.
• Grind the mixture after adding green chilies and fresh curd.
• Add gram flour and asafoetida.
• Now take the banana leaves, cut it into small squares.
• Apply a little oil to the banana leaf.
• Spread a little mixture on each leaf portion and put another
greased leaf on top.
• Cook on a tawa (griddle) until light brown spots appear on top.
• Moong Dal Panki is ready.