For seasoning: • 1 Pinch asafoetida
• 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
• 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
• Few curry leaves
• Beat the yogurt and pour 2 cups water in it.
• Add turmeric powder, besan and salt. Stir the contents well.
• Prepare paste of cinnamon, ginger, chilies and coriander
• Keep the curd mixture on low flame. Stir constantly while
• Add the above prepared paste and bring to boil again.
• Heat oil in a frying pan and saute all seasoning ingredients.
• Add this spluttered seasoning to the kadhi.
• Garnish with coriander leaves.
• Serve with rice.