CHEEKOO HALWA RECIPE Cheekoo Halwa is a delicious Indian pudding.
Serves:3 150 cal per serving
• 8 Sweet Chikoos
• 3/4 Tea cup milk (boiled)
• 1/4 Cup sugar or as per taste
• 160 Grams khoya (grated)
• 1 tbsp Ghee (melted)
• Some pieces of almond for garnishing
• Peel and smash chickoos.
• Put chikoo pulp in a heavy saucepan.
• Add milk and boil it, stirring constantly.
• When some thickness appears, add khoya and cook, stirring
• Add sugar and ghee.
• Cook on low heat for 2-4 minutes turning the mixture
• Take off heat and let it cool a bit.
• Now garnish with almonds and serve it hot.