BAINGUN BHAJA RECIPE
Baingun Bhaja is a popular Bengali recipe.
• 1 big Brinjal or 2 small Brinjal
• 3 Red Chilies
• 3 Green Chilies
• 1 piece Ginger
• 2tsp Coriander Seeds
• 1tsp Turmeric Powder
• Oil for frying
• Few Lemon slices
• Salt to taste
• Cut the brinjal into circular pieces and keep it aside.
• Make paste of green chilies, red chilies, ginger, turmeric
powder, and coriander seeds, in a grinder. Now add salt to
the paste and mix it well.
• Coat the paste on both sides of the brinjal pieces.
• Heat the oil in a pan and shallow fry the coated brinjal
• Place the fried brinjal pieces on absorbent paper to do
away with extra oil and serve with lemon slices.