First Aid in Case of External Poisoning
any contaminated clothing.
2. Wash the affected area of skin thoroughly with soap and cool
water to remove any poisonous residue. Be sure the water used to
clean the area does not spread poison by running over other parts of
your body. Using a washcloth could also spread the poison.
3. Rinse the area with rubbing alcohol.
4. Apply calamine lotion to the area to relieve itching and burning.
5. If the victim develops a fever for several days or experiences an
excessive amount of inflammation, irritation, oozing, or itching,
he/she should be treated by a doctor.
6. In case the person is lying in an area filled with poisoning gas
then firstly take him out of such an area, but you must be careful
about yourself before doing this. For this you may even need a
respirator. Call immediately for Medical Help
in case of Internal Poisoning
If the victim consumed solid poison like pills remove them from
victims mouth with the help of a cloth rounded your finger, but if
victim is infant don't remove it by putting your finger inside cause
poison pill may further go down infants mouth. Call immediately for