• Ragi flour
• 4 Onions, finely chopped
• 1 Bunch coriander
• 1 Cup grated coconut
• Finely chopped green chilies
• Finely chopped curry leaves
• Salt to taste
• Little sugar
• Combine onions, coconut, curry leaves, coriander leaves,
green chilies and salt with little water.
• Add ragi flour and some more water.
• Mix well and knead to make dough. Set the dough aside for
• Apply little oil on a griddle.
• Roll out chapattis from small portions of the dough.
• Smear with oil and bake the roti at low heat till well done.
• Serve the ragi roti with pudina chutney.