FISH CURRY WITH COCONUT RECIPE
Fish Curry with Coconut is a tangy South Indian dish.
• 10-12 pieces Fish (clean and cut)
• 1 Cup Fresh Coconut
• 6 Shallots
• 1 tsp Ginger root
• 4 Green chilies
• 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 8 Fenugreek Seeds
• 1 tsp Chili Powder
• 1 sprig Curry Leaves
• 5 Kudampuli (Malabar Tamarind)
• 1/2 medium-sized Tomato (chopped)
• Salt to taste
• 1 tbsp Oil
• Take the pieces of fish and apply chili powder,
turmeric powder and keep it aside for some time.
• Heat the oil in a kadai. After the oil becomes hot, add
the fenugreek seeds.
• Also add shallots and ginger to the oil and fry them.
• Add fish pieces to it and fry for few minutes.
• Then add ground paste of coconut, green chilies,
tomatoes and salt.
• Add water as needed. Let it boil at high temperature.
• When the fish gets cooked and curry boils up, add
• Then lower the flame and add curry leaves to the curry.
• Fish Curry with Coconut is ready.