Yogurt Kebab is a delicious and simply irresistible delight.
• 1 liter Yoghurt
• 200 g Cottage Cheese (grated)
• 2 tbsp Onion (chopped)
• 2 tsp Ginger (grated)
• 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
• Cornflour (to dust)
• 30 g Cashew Nut Powder
• 30 g chopped Raisins
• 4 g White Pepper Powder
• 4 g Cardamom Powder
• Salt (to taste)
• 1½ tbsp Oil
• Place the yogurt in a thin cloth and drain the liquid
completely, hanging it overnight.
• Heat ½ tbsp oil and fry onion and ginger, until soft.
• Add rest of the ingredients, except corn flour. Remove
• Divide the mixture into small balls and press them,
keeping between your palms. Coat them with cornflour.
• Heat a non-sticky skillet and warm some oil.
• Grill the tikkies until golden brown on both sides.
• Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.