10-15 thick Green chillies
1/4 cup Gram flour
1 tsp Coriander powder
1 tsp Amchoor
1/4 tsp Chilly powder
1 tbsp oil
A pinch asafoetida
Salt to taste
1.Wash, wipe and slit the green chillies lengthwise.
2. In a bowl, combine the gram flour, coriander powder, amchoor,
chilly powder, asafoetida and salt.
3. Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil in a pan and saute the gram flour mixture
for couple of minutes until aromatic.
4. Remove the mixture from heat and allow to cool.
5. When cooled, fill the green chillies with flour mixture.
6. In the same pan, heat the remaining and fry the stuffed
chillies until becomes lightly glossy.
7. Serve hot or cold.