• Mix the curd and gram flour in a bowl and whisk well. Keep
• Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seed. When they
start spluttering add the cumin seeds, fennel seeds, nigella
seeds, bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon and asafetida and stir fry
for a few seconds.
• To it add the curd-gram flour mixture, chili powder,
turmeric powder, coriander-cumin seed powder and continue
stirring till it comes to a boil
• Now, add the potatoes and salt to it along with 1/2 cup of
water and combine well.
• Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot.