• 4 cup Wheat Flour
• 300 gm Methi Leaves
• 1” piece Ginger
• 4 Green Chilies
• 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
• 8 -10 pods Garlic
• Oil for frying
• Salt to taste
• Prepare paste of methi, chilies, garlic, ginger and
cumin seeds in a mixer.
• Knead the whole wheat flour with the above paste. Add salt and
4 tablespoon oil while kneading the dough.
• Heat the oil in a pan for frying.
• Make small balls out of the dough and roll them to make puris.
Fry these puris one by one.
• Methi Ki Puri is ready to eat. Serve hot with pickle or aloo ki