Whole wheat - 1 cup (cleaned and soaked overnight)
Sugar - 3/4 cup
Full cream milk - 6 cups
a few saffron strands
Cardamom powder - 2 teaspoon
Raisins - 2 tablespoon
Almonds, sliced - 2 tablespoon
• Grind the wheat to a coarse paste without adding water.
• Pressure cook the wheat with a cup of milk and ½ cup of water
till the wheat is cooked.
• Heat the remaining 2 cups of milk along with the sugar and
saffron till it is reduced to half.
• Now add the cooked wheat to the reduced milk and mix well.
• Simmer for a few minutes before adding the cardamom powder,
raisins and almonds and serve hot.