Ka Cheela Besan ka Cheela is a tasty and crispy recipe from the Rajasthani cuisine.
• 2 cups Besan
• 1 large Onion, finely chopped
• 1 Green Chili, finely chopped
• 1 bunch Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
• 1 tsp Ajwain
• 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
• ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
• 1 tsp Chat Masala
• 1 tsp Coriander Powder
• 1½ cup Water, to prepare batter
• Oil, for cooking
• Salt, to taste
• Take a large bowl and put all the ingredients in it,
except water. Mix well.
• Now, add water in small quantities, to make smooth batter. Make
sure thewre are no lumps in it.
• Add water till the batter has a similar consistency as that of
dosa. Keep it aside.
• Take a non-stick tawa and heat it on medium flame.
• Put a little oil on tawa and evenly spread 1 serving spoon
batter on it.
• Put oil over and around it, so that it does not stick to the
• Turn it upside down after a minute and cook in a similar way on
the other side.
• Make sure the cheela is brown and crispy from both the sides.
• Repeat the process with the rest of the batter and serve hot