ki Kadi Amras Ki Kadhi is a tasty kadhi with the sweetness of ripe mango.
• 1 cup Raw Mango Pulp
• 1 cup Ripe Mango Pulp
• 3 tbsp Gram Flour (Besan)
• 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
• 1/4 tsp Fenugreek Seeds (Methi Dana)
• A pinch of Asafoetida (Hing)
• 2 Green Chillies (slit)
• 6-8 Curry Leaves
• 1 cup Buttermilk
• 1/2 cup Boondi
• Salt to taste
• 1 tbsp Oil
• In a bowl, mix together raw mango pulp, ripe mango
pulp, gram flour, buttermilk and salt.
• In a pan, heat a little oil and add asafetida, mustard seeds
and fenugreek seeds and cook till it starts to splutter.
• Pour the mango mixture in and add a little water to it, stir
well and allow it to boil.
• Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes. Add water if required.
• Add boondi and simmer for five more minutes.
• Serve hot.