Puri Pani Puri is the most popular Indian chaat.
• 1 cup Rava
• 1 tbsp Maida
• 1/4 tbsp Soda
• 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
• 2 tsp Cumin powder
• 1 tsp Kala namak
• 2 tbsp Tamarind pulp
• 200 gm Sprouts (boiled)
• 150 gms Potatoes (boiled)
• 1/2 cup Coriander leaves
• 1 Cup mint leaves
• Oil for frying
• Mix rava, Maida, soda and salt to make dough.
• Keep it covered by a wet cloth for sometime.
• Make circle like rolls from the dough and place them in a damp
• Heat oil and fry dough circles till it turns golden brown.
• Puri is ready.
• Grind mint and coriander leaves to make a paste.
• Mix red chilli powder, cumin powder, kala namak, tamarind pulp
and salt well.
• Add mint corainder paste to the mixture.
• Add 4 cups water to this mixture.
• Masala water is ready.
• Mash the potatoes and add sprouts, red chilli powder and salt.
• Mix it well.
• Make a hole in puri and stuff the mixture into it.
• Serve Golgappe with prepared masala water.