Til Chikki Almond Til Chikki made with til and almonds tastes great and is a healthy sweet rich in iron.
1/3 cup grated Gur (jaggery)
1/2 cup thinly-sliced Badam (almond)
1/4 cup Til (sesame seeds)
1½ tsp Ghee
• Take a tawa and heat it.
• Put the sesame seeds and roast them till they turn brown. Keep
them aside and allow them to cool.
• Now put the sliced almonds in the tawa and roast them. Keep
• Take a separate pan or kadhai and heat the ghee in it.
• Add jaggery to the melted ghee and keep stirring till it melts
• Now remove the melted jaggery from the flame and immediately
add the roasted almonds and sesame seeds.
• Keep stirring so that the almond and sesame seeds properly get
mixed with the jaggery.
• Now take a thali(plate) and grease it with ½ teaspoon ghee.
• Put the already prepared jaggery and til mixture on the thali
and spread it evenly.
• Allow the mixture to cool and then cut it into square shapes.
• Store the yummy Almond Til Chikkis in an airtight jar.