Thalipeeth Thalipeeth is a delicious Maharashtrian recipe which goes very well with a dollop of white butter.
• 3 tbsp Bengal gram flour
• 3 tbsp Wheat flour
• 3 tbsp Millet flour
• 1 Tomato, chopped
• 1 Small onion, chopped
• 2 Green chillies, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
• Salt to taste
• Oil for cooking
• Combine together all the ingredients in a bowl and add
sufficient water to make a thick batter.
• Now heat and grease a non-stick tava and spread a layer of the
batter to make a pancake of 4 mm. thickness.
• Cook on both sides until golden brown, using a little oil.
• Repeat the same procedure for other thalipeeth.