- 3/4 cup onion puree
- 2 tbsp cashewnut (kaju) paste(May replace with roasted
almond paste for a cardiac patient)
- 1 tsp garlic (lehsun) paste
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1/2 tsp dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi), roasted
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
- 3/4 cup low fat paneer (cottage cheese) cubes
- 1/4 cup boiled green peas
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania) for garnishing
How To ?
• Heat a non-stick kadhai on a medium flame and when hot,
add the onion purée and dry roast while stirring continuously.
• Add the cashewnut purée and garlic paste and dry roast for 5
to 7 minutes or till brown in colour while stirring
• Add ½ cup water and mix well to get a smooth mixture like
• Add the milk, dried fenugreek leaves, garam masala and salt,
mix well and bring to boil.
• Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Add the paneer and peas and mix gently.
• Serve hot garnished with coriander.