- 2 cups Poha (Beaten Rice)
- 1 Onions
- 2 Green Chillies
1 tsp Chana dal
- 1 tsp Urad dal
- 1/4 tsp Mustard
- 1 sprig Curry leaves
- 2 tsp Peanuts
4 tblsp Oil
- 1 pinch Turmeric powder
- 1 Lemon
Few Corainder leaves
- Salt to taste
• Soak the poha in water. Wash and drain all
• Add some salt, turmeric powder, keep aside.
• Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes, chop the onions,
chillies, corainder leaves.
• Heat oil and put chana dal, urad dal, mustard seeds, peanuts,
curry leaves and fry until they crackle.
• Add potatoes, saute for few minutes, then add chopped onions,
• Cook till they are done. Add the poha, corainder leaves and
• Keep it on slow flame for 5- 7 minutes.
• Let it cool for sometime and add then lemon juice.