for 4 servings
- 1 big potato (aloo) (boiled)
- 1 big sweet potato (shakarkand) (boil ed)
- 1 cucumber (kheera) (peeled)
- 1 Tomato (Tamatar)
- 1 cup sprouted moong dal
- 1/2 cup pomegranate (anar)
- 1 green chilli (chopped)
- 3 tsp green coriander leaves (dhania patta) (chopped)
- salt (namak) to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 2tsp lime juice
How To ?
• Cut potato, sweet potato, cucumber and
tomato into thick pieces.
• Scoop them from inside.
• In a bowl put sprouts, pomegranate, green chilli and inner
part of porato, sweet potato, cucumber and tomato.
• Add salt, chaat masala and lime juice.
• Mix well
• Put the mixture in hollows of vegetables.
• Garnish with green coriander leaves and serve.