Muth Waari Muth is a nutritious recipe rich in iron.
• One packet of black beans
• 1-1/2 tsp Fennel powder
• 1 tbsp Oil
• 1 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp Ginger powder
• 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
• Var or kashmiri masala (optional)
• Salt to taste
• 4 Glasses of water
• Put all the ingredients except Var in a pressure
• Pour 4 glasses of water in it.
• Pressure cook until whistling starts.
• Reduce the flame and cook for about 1-1/2 hour over low heat.
• Open the cooker only after pressure has dropped.
• Mix var to black beans.
• Warimuth is ready to serve with rice.