Gada The Ranith Gada is a type of Kashmiri fish curry.
• 2 kg Fish
• 2 cups Mustard Oil
• 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
• 2 tsp Ginger Powder
• 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 1 tsp Aniseed Powder (saunf)
• 3 Cloves
• ¼ tsp Asafoetida
• 1 tbsp Garam Masala
• 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
• Salt, to taste
• Clean and scrape out the fish nicely and then cut it
into 3 pieces.
• Take a pan and fry fish in mustard oil till it turns golden
brown. Keep it aside.
• Now a take a heavy bottomed pan and pour 1litre water in it.
Add red chili powder, ginger powder, turmeric powder, aniseed
powder, cumin seeds, asafetida and cloves to it. Stir it well and
bring it to boil.
• Now, add fried fish pieces and cook it on medium heat till the
gravy thickens and oil separates.
• Sprinkle garam masala over it, stir well and remove from the
flame. Serve with rice.
protein at every meal, including breakfast.
Eliminate wheat- and flour-based products for the time being.
Reduce starch to one portion a day, and don't eat that portion during your
Apples, pears, plums and berries all are good choices. Bananas are not.
Reduce or eliminate dairy for the time being, especially cow's milk.