Kashmir Mutton Curry The Kashmiri Mutton Curry is a sumptuous recipe from the Kashmiri cuisine.
• 1 kg Mutton
• 1 tbsp Ginger powder
• 1 tbsp Saunf powder
• 2 Cinnamon, cut in pieces
• 250 g Curd
• 100 g Khoya, ground to a powder
• 1 tbsp, Sugar
• 250 ml Milk
• 1 tsp Cumin seed powder
• 12Green cardamom, crushed
• 100 g Ghee
• Water, as required
• Salt, as per taste
• Wash mutton thoroughly and cut mutton into small
• Cook it in heavy bottomed pan with the ginger powder, saunf
powder, cinnamon and enough water till it is tender.
• Take a bowl and put curd, khoya, sugar, cumin seed powder,
cardamom and salt in it. Blend it properly.
• Add the blended mixture to the meat and mix well.
• Lower the heat and add milk to the mixture and stir
• Turn the flame on simmer and cook it for 15 minutes. Add ghee
to it and cook it for 10 minutes more.
• Remove from the heat and serve hot with rice.