• Mix besan, turmeric powder, salt and hing to form a
• Now pour butter milk into the batter while stirring.
• Keep this batter on medium flame for 7-8 minutes and stir
continuously, to avoid any lump formation.
• Now put off the flame and spread the mixture as thin as
possible on a greasy plate.
• Let it cool. Afterwards, cut the spread into 2-inch wide strips
and roll each strip carefully.
• Heat the oil. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, sesame seeds and
green chillies to it.
• Allow the seeds to crackle. Spread it immediately on the rolls.
• Khandavi is ready to serve.