Recipe Khakra Saag is a simple and yummy recipe.
• 4 Khakras (small, thick)
• 1 Papad
• 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
• 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
• 1 tsp red Chili powder
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
• 4-5 Curry leaves
• 1-1/2 cup Water
• 1/4 tsp Lemon juice
• 2 tsp Oil
• Salt as per taste
• Split the khakras and papads into 1 inch pieces
• Put oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves,
and allow them to splutter.
• Add turmeric powder, chili powder, salt and water.
• Allow the water to boil. When the water starts boiling, add the
papad pieces and the khakras.
• Cook on slow heat, till the papads and khakras become soft.
• Cook it for some time till the water is soaked. Keep a little
gravy to taste better. It should be soggy to eat.
• Add lemon juice and fresh coriander leaves.
• Serve hot.