Recipe Jowar Methi ki Roti is both tasteful and nutritious for everyone.
• 1 cup Jowar ka Atta (white millet flour)
• 1 cup Fenugreek Leaves (methi), finely chopped
• ½ cup Onions, chopped
• ¼ cup Coriander Leaves, chopped
• 1 Green Chili, finely chopped
• 2 tsp Oil
• Salt (to taste)
• Sieve the millet flour to weed unwanted particles and
then put it in a large bowl.
• Add all the remaining ingredients to the bowl and make soft
dough from them, using lukewarm water.
• Cover the dough and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
• Now, divide the dough into 4 equal sections and pat them on a
dry, floured surface, to make a nearly round circle of 125 mm.
• Now, heat the tawa (griddle) and put a round circle on it.
• Cook from both the sides, till it becomes light brown in color.
• The roti is ready to be served with your choice of vegetable.