BHINDI FRY RECIPE: Bhindi Fry is a very popular
Serves:3 150 cal per serving
• 1 ½ tbsp gram Flour
• 1 Onion (finely ground)
• 300 gms Lady's Finger (Bhindi)
• 1/2 tsp Mango Powder
• 1 ½ Green Chili (finely sliced)
• 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
• 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
• 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
• 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 1 ½ tbsp Oil
• Salt to taste
• Wash the lady fingers clean and chop both ends of
• Slice it in an elongated manner.
• Over a medium heated stove place the non-stick frying pan and
allow the oil to boil.
• Bring the flame at low mode then lay the slices of lady
fingers, turmeric powder and salt.
• Fry it crispy brown and put aside.
• Allow only 2 tbsp of oil to remain in the pan now and strain
out the rest.
• Sprinkle cumin seeds and green chili to it then for 20 seconds
• Add the ground onion to it
• Stir it until golden brown.
• Once it is done add to it the mango powder and gram flour.
• Stir it for about 5 minutes then add lady finger and the
• Stir it well for about 30 seconds and keep it aside.
Suggestions: Best serve with rice, bread or rotis.