INDIAN MUSTARD FISH RECIPE
Serves 6, 435 cals per serving.
Indian Mustard Fish is a spicy fish curry.
Serves- 6 435 cals per serving.
• 3 tbsp Mustard Seed
• 5 Green Chili Peppers (diced)
• 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
• 4 medium Onions (chopped)
• 1 tsp Chili Powder
• 1 tsp Turmeric (ground)
• Salt to taste
• 3 tbsp Water
• 2 pounds Salmon (cut into chunks)
• Grind the mustard seeds and chili peppers into a fine
• In a skillet, heat the oil and stir fry the onions till golden
• Add the mustard paste, chili powder, turmeric, salt and stir.
• Add the water and stir through.
• Put in the salmon and cook in low heat till the water
• Serve hot with rice.